[Kuefa] Lesecafe | Küfa | Reopening

Shubham mamgain at uni-potsdam.de
Sun Jun 14 00:23:02 CEST 2020

Hey guys,

Under a few conditions, Lesecafe is going to re-open from the next Friday.

We have also developed a concept for working of Kufa, which gonna be a bit
different and funny. Attached, you can find the updated version of the
regulation chart.

Moreover, there is an online pad to organise the schedule. If you find
something missing, feel free to propose your idea:
https://padup.uni-potsdam.de/index.php?name=g.PZp1HutWh00NXIm3$a.sXHdCftfSF8BOJGO.K%C3%BCfa_Golm

Until now, we get a few students who are motivated to start it again:
Theo, Stefan, Vineel, Shubham, Luzie, Ankur

We need a minimum of 3 members team for a day to work smoothly.

Main tasks are:
Food preparation starts by 1100 Uhr
Food serving might start by 1300
Cleaning Kitchen.
Food supply from Potsdam HBF, weekly once. (We will make 2-3 people team)

On Friday and Saturday, Kufa will be open for the evening too.

If you find the time, join us to develop the Küfa once again.

What if we develop a telegram group for quick conversation?

Best Regards,
Shubham Mamgain
The Cosmopolitan Youth
Student Parliament