[Kuefa] Reopening

Selina Syed selina.syed at outlook.com
Fri Jun 5 16:45:29 CEST 2020

Hey all,

Many students are demanding to reopen Lesecafe and the Kitchen for all (Küfa).

To make it possible, we have developed a hygiene concept under the circumstances given by the state and University regulations.

The concept has submitted to the university, and now we are waiting for approval. Meanwhile, there's a pad where one can add futher suggestions. If you want to cook or help with cleaning, you can add your name in the list. When there are a few people listed we will have a meeting to discuss the further process together.

Pad link: https://padup.uni-potsdam.de/index.php?name=g.PZp1HutWh00NXIm3$a.sXHdCftfSF8BOJGO.Küfa_Golm<https://padup.uni-potsdam.de/index.php?name=g.PZp1HutWh00NXIm3$a.sXHdCftfSF8BOJGO.K%C3%BCfa_Golm>

Due to Corona, we have to be very responsible while using the freeroom Lesecafe and take care of hygiene. It would be great if we can manage this task as a responsible team.

Concept Summary:

2-3 people in a kitchen team.
Food prepraration: gas-stove outside, when bad weather inside.
Food distribution through the window, no self-service.
Everyone has to bring a own plate or box for the food.
Chilling area: Outside of the Lesecafe (need people to build a tent).
Before going inside, one has to wash hands.
Inside are just ten persons allowed at once, mask is mandatory inside.

Looking forward to see you all again.
Your Küfa Team