[Npfreiraum] Need information for installing Solar Panels

Nadja Kath nkath at uni-potsdam.de
Mi Jan 13 14:08:13 CET 2021

Dear Shubham,

thank you. Good wishes for the new year for you, too.

both Angelika and I joined the group later which installed the solar
panels in Golm. Timo, in cc, was already there when they did it.
 From my knowledge, there are a few problems, one is that the law has
changed and it's much harder to be allowed to put the energy into the
power grid now. I am also not sure if we own the houses, I think we just
use them. A last one is to collect all the money beforehand to buy and
install the solar panel.

Timo, maybe you can help Shubham a bit more?

Best,
Nadja