[uplug] FSFE Europe Summit in Berlin

M.Koll martin.koll at tierra-unida.de
Fr Jun 3 08:57:45 CEST 2016

Hey Leute,

plant jemand von euch von 2.-4. September zum fsfe Europe Summit zu gehen?
Infos: https://wiki.fsfe.org/Events/Summit2016/

Die WikiCon ist dieses Jahr bei Stuttgart statt.
Infos: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiCon_2016

Wird sicher beides spannend.

viele Grüße

Martin

-----------------------
Dear list,

I wanted to share the Call for Participation to the first FSFE European
summit. Although it is about Free Software, related topics like Free
Knowledge
or Open Data that built on Free Software are welcome.

Sorry for the shortness in time because the call is ending tomorrow, but if
you are interested maybe you can still make it:

Imagine a European Union that builds its IT infrastructure on Free Software.
Imagine European Member States that exchange information in Open
Standards and
share their software. Imagine municipalities and city councils that benefit
from decentralized and collaborative software under free licenses.
Imagine no
European is any longer forced to use non-Free Software.

This is what we are seeking. And although this vision feels like a long road
to go, we know that we are taking major steps along it today. If you like to
inspire us on this journey, sent your submission to the first FSFE European
summit until May 29:

	https://wiki.fsfe.org/Events/Summit2016/CallForParticipation

Come and be part of an event where local activists gather to change
Europe and
its politics into using, creating and sharing free technology.

	Save the date: September 2 - 4, 2016 - BCC Berlin, Germany
	Hashtag: #FSFEsummit - Picture: http://polr.me/vfc

Best regards,
   Erik