[uplug] Möglich Artikel Zusammenarbeit für Ihre Website 19/01/2016

Annie Harris editorial at contexxtual.com
Di Jan 19 18:40:16 CET 2016

Hallo,
Ich hoffe, es geht dir gut.
Mein Name ist Annie und ich würde gerne mit Ihnen auf einen Artikel für Ihre Website zu arbeiten uplug at uplug.de
I have had work published on a wide range of English language websites, and I am now looking to write for a German site.
I am really keen to work with you on a great new piece of editorial content in German for your website. I would also include one relevant link in the article.
I am working with a German editor on this project, so I can assure the writing will be to a professional standard of German.
If you would be happy for me to write this piece for you, please let me know, and we can discuss a final topic.
Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind Regards,

Annie Harris

Outreach Editorial Team
www.Contexxtual.com (http://www.contexxtual.com/)

This e-mail message (and its attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and is intended only for the individual named addressee. You should not review, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, incomplete or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of the message. Note: Our team has manually researched your website and shortlisted it as Potential Advertising destination. However, in case we've misjudged your website and you're not interested or do not offer advertising at all, kindly respond with "NOT INTERESTED" or "UNSUBSCRIBE" and our team will NEVER contact you again.