[Npfreiraum] Freiraum im Haus 9 statt im ehemaligen Buchladen // StudiCafe in house 9 instead of the former bookstore

Pascal Kienast pkienast at astaup.de
Di Sep 28 20:25:03 CEST 2021

Hi Shubham,

thanks for you message. I think that there are still some
misunderstandings here. We can talk about it on Thursday in the StuPa
Session. After that we can also initiate a zoom meeting with other AStA
people.

Greetings,

--
Pascal Kienast
Vorsitzender des 25. AStA der Universität Potsdam / Chairman of the 25th AStA of the University of Potsdam

Allgemeiner Studierendenausschuss (AStA) der Universität Potsdam
General Students Committee (AStA) of the University of Potsdam