[Npfreiraum] Ortstermin Rohbau Buchladen ANP | Terminabsprache

Shubham Mamgain smamgain at astaup.de
Mi Sep 23 18:15:36 CEST 2020

Respected Sir, Respected Mam,

First of all, many thanks for accepting the proposal of tea/coffee kitchenette for the free room at Neues Palais.

Further about agreement, I would say, the wall, dividing 44 sq.m room space into two compact rooms, is not meaningful in practical sense and that is why it is hard for us to accept the decision of university council (Mar/19). The both small rooms, studicafe(21 sq. m) and self-learning room(23 sq.m) are going to use by students, hence, those rooms can be merged together into one bigger room to offer an open learning environment.

University Potsdam needs an intellectual platform for its students to push the invovation out, and an free room can fulfil the necessity. Our university promote itself as a garden where knowledge grows, but sadly, in the foreground of senate house, students are struggling for years to find thier space in the main campus. University council must recall the fact that walls had never lead to the solution, rather it works as hindrance in the path of collective growth.

About room sharing: We, the student body, are happy to promote our university's artwork by the means of unishop. We seek for every possibility to integrate with others' convention in order to develop our university reputation in the global platform. It is possible, when student body and the university council will work together, constructively. We have submitted petition in Feb/19, to express our need, but the concil is neglecting it continously until now.

Hereby, I'm attaching a proposal for the division of old book shop by taking the economical aspect as priority. I hope, you will understand the urge of our demand, and act upon it by being concious about the intellectual development of our university.

Your Sincerely,
Shubham
_______________________________
International Department
General Student Committee (AStA)Office:+49 331 977 4042
Am Neuen Palais 10
Haus 6, Raum 0.16
D - 14469 Potsdam
The Cosmopolitan Youth
Telegram:
+91 6395191192
Student Parliament (StuPa)University of Potsdam, Germany