[Npfreiraum] Meeting date inquiry | Old Bookshop at Neues Palais

Boit, Alice alice.boit at uni-potsdam.de
Mo Nov 23 10:31:32 CET 2020

Dear AStA members,
Dear student representatives,

Based on your feedback, I would suggest we meet this Thursday, 26th November, 11am at Neues Palais in Building 9, Room 2.07 (meeting room on 2nd floor).

The room is equipped for a maximum of 10 people under corona prevention rules. Please remember to bring a nose-and-mouth-cover with you for the hallways.
Many thanks for your consideration of these conditions.

Kind regards
Alice Boit

--
Referentin für Strukturentwicklung | Büro des Kanzlers
Universität Potsdam